Status
Not open for further replies.
They are awful. I suspect they will be phased out eventually. Customers hate them and more stuff leaves the store unpaid for than with human cashiers.
Yeah alot of stores out here stopped using them. From what I have heard is they let you do it up to $1000 over time so they can actually charge you with a crime. Since you know petty theft in california isn't actually a crime till over $950 or some ridiculous number.

Yeah alot of stores out here stopped using them. From what I have heard is they let you do it up to $1000 over time so they can actually charge you with a crime. Since you know petty theft in california isn't actually a crime till over $950 or some ridiculous number.
gi-joe-knowing-is-half-the-battle.gif

Not sure if that is even legal, but it doesn't surprise me.

Anybody else get pushed into a murderous rage on account of those fucking self checkout things? Just me? :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

it'z jus u :rofl: the self-checkoutz are all i've uzed for yearz now....fuck a buncha standin in line :nono: ppp
Either kroger or Walmart other day the person who watches over the self checkout lanes was telling me not to get used to using them cuz they were getting ready to be ripped out and replaced with actual people! I only have an issue if i hd groceries in both hands cuz the camera will think u are trying to steal one of the items and it will call for assistance and they gotta come review the stupid camera! Now i always make sure i only pick up 1 item at a time….except for those incredibly rare times i am stoned at the grocery store…..so basically every time! :shrug::rofl:

And 420 part of the reason they are being ripped out is from the assholes with a giant grocery cart full and they go to self checkout where u can only fit 3 bags worth of groceries and then u gotta pull em,put em in your cart, and start again! Gets annoying cuz takes 4X as long for them assholes as if they just went into a lane with a cashier! :cuss:

I would love them if they worked correctly. As soon as the woman told me “you have to punch in the number for those..”

I accidentally blurted out “bitch I don’t work here”.

I didn’t get to buy grapes today, and have to go to Walmart from now on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought my point was totally valid, to be honest..
Where did u go?? Also…..
1714686914729.gif

I understand i am a pro grocery shopper at this point but u do realize produce in a bag like grapes has the produce PLU# on the bag right?? And it stays same from store to store! Every store i have gone in 4011 is produce code for bananas at every location! Adds a 9 on beginning for organic! Also if u were at homeland 9 outta 10 times produce code doesn’t work and employee has to come get item entered in anyway! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back