Status
Not open for further replies.
No…. It’s just the place closest to my house. You have to type in the number for produce items…. Pre bagged grapes in this case. They even have a bar code…. It just doesn’t work… then you have to talk to some lady that thinks she’s my manager….

It’s what I get for trying to take the quick way out…. Should’ve went to Walmart in the first place. Their self checkout things work pretty good..
You may not be safe at Walmart either.

Sat here all fuckin day not eating to get bumped outta my spot again
1714683337449.gif

stores generally only assign one person to deal with those issues.

wanna bet-? :rofl: our walfart will have at least a half dozen bitchez jus standin around doin absolutely nothin....to deal with thoze issuez :doh: ppp

Sat here all fuckin day not eating to get bumped outta my spot again

that'z seriously fucked up :cuss: ppp

I would love them if they worked correctly. As soon as the woman told me “you have to punch in the number for those..”

I accidentally blurted out “bitch I don’t work here”.

I didn’t get to buy grapes today, and have to go to Walmart from now on :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I thought my point was totally valid, to be honest..

I have been 86ed from a bar or two but never a grocery store :crying:

wanna bet-? :rofl: our walfart will have at least a half dozen bitchez jus standin around doin absolutely nothin....to deal with thoze issuez :doh: ppp

Am I the only one who sees just how horribly inefficient that is? They could easily just be manning registers. I am sure they aren't volunteers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back