Status
Not open for further replies.
Take u a dab vape with u and plow down a big glob before y go in! You will def be avoiding peeps too! I did feel like a stalker yesterday cuz got to the end of an aisle and a chick was turning onto said aisle and not only did she have huge knockers but she was in a white tight shirt u could totally see straight thru! She might as well just had them things flopping free! Then i proceeded to run into her like 5 times in the store so she prob thought i was following her around! :shrug::eyebrows::crying:
I dab or smoke before I go anywhere and I think that's what makes me more easy going to be social. Especially when people are visibly bothered by my cologne they are for sure getting a "hi how ya doing".. although, most people's attitudes change in a good way when they smell bud. When I'm not high is when I want to avoid people cause my lack of patience for slow/stupid people oozes from my pores.

Sat here all fuckin day not eating to get bumped outta my spot again
1714690313581.gif

Haven’t used as foliar yet but will next go round! Gotta go out and get some soil so i can finally start @Jean-O testers! Really don’t wanna get stupid miracle grow performance organics stuff cuz although works just fine its always stored outside so always has a bunch of gnats! My local grow shop makes good stuff but dude goes super skimpy on the perlite/pumice mix so i always have to buy more to add in and he had been out of the medium grade! Finally in stock and i got money so gonna go grab it tomorrow and i will wash out the earthboxes so i can get going!
I most often mix .5ml per 2 gallon for foliar the entire grow cycle. But sometimes I up it to 1ml /2G after mid flower.
:pass:

adjective - when I drive, I'm "not high" :crying: :crying: :crying:

What "not high" means to me is different than what the wife thinks it means :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Her: "Are you too high to drive?"

Me some what high: "I'm good I'm not even high"
Unless my wife finds me with my legs up over the head rest and my head down by the peddles, "just chill'n.... listening to music". I'm not too high to drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back