Status
Not open for further replies.
Your wierd I like you but your weird:pighug::biggrin: You’ve been killing me all day still laughing from this morning :crying::crying::crying:
1714589651687.gif

@Shugrows your still going to have to control the humidity in the garage the unit needs to be in a area 40-60 % that’s if I’m looking at the right one now :doh::shrug::pass:

What is the ideal environment to use HerbsNOW?​

• We recommend using the HerbsNOW dryer in an environment between 60 – 78 Fahrenheit with humidity levels between 40 – 60%.

I just dont think its possible control it. As much as I wish I could. I feel it will be impossible. I would have to make him keep his garage door shut and from what I saw this winter he not going to do that. He had the door wide open in 40 degrees for hours. Smh. I almost was in tears

I just dont think its possible control it. As much as I wish I could. I feel it will be impossible. I would have to make him keep his garage door shut and from what I saw this winter he not going to do that. He had the door wide open in 40 degrees for hours. Smh. I almost was in tears
Fresh frozen and get into hash making :bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back