Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the biggest issue people had with them is same as other methods where u lay buds down on something which is it will make weird flat spots on the buds unless u flip em often! Works almost same as a dehydrator but think its basically a fan in the base the runs low and slow pulling air downward instead of blowing it upward so its slowly pulling the moisture out the buds! And the shot glass of water slows it down more!

Those things were (maybe still are but not on IG often) so popular that the dude had to change manufacturers in china to a place that could crank em out a faster pace but he got an entire container shipment full of them that were faulty and manufacturer wasn’t replacing them so he had to go out of business and even remove website from internet til he got a new distributor that was making em proper and believe he had to get new funding to pay for it! It was a whole huge deal like 2+ years ago!

IMG_20240501_133745296.jpg

Watch a couple videos on YouTube the owner does an interview with Mr grow it and explains the science and what makes it not a just a refrigerator or humidor. It’s pricey but that thing you shared wasn’t that cheap either

Probably cause its the same a dehydrator
200 compared to 1600. Big difference for this guy.

That’s only an option if on top of getting rh in check he also chops the entire tent in 1 go! Can’t do a staggered harvest if drying in growing tent! ;)
you are correct why my tents are always full or got plants in them. Plant one or two every-week. i didnt know there was a spot to add some water for humidity. Im going to try it. O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back