Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the biggest issue people had with them is same as other methods where u lay buds down on something which is it will make weird flat spots on the buds unless u flip em often! Works almost same as a dehydrator but think its basically a fan in the base the runs low and slow pulling air downward instead of blowing it upward so its slowly pulling the moisture out the buds! And the shot glass of water slows it down more!

Those things were (maybe still are but not on IG often) so popular that the dude had to change manufacturers in china to a place that could crank em out a faster pace but he got an entire container shipment full of them that were faulty and manufacturer wasn’t replacing them so he had to go out of business and even remove website from internet til he got a new distributor that was making em proper and believe he had to get new funding to pay for it! It was a whole huge deal like 2+ years ago!
I herd about that happening to him. I hear now that you can stand the bud up so you dont get flat spots.

200 compared to 1600. Big difference for this guy.

Oh I saw 400$ which is still a bit different but we’re not comparing apples to apples. That thing sounds like a dehydrator with the fan blowing the opposite way you could probably do the same thing with a cardboard box and fan or a cardboard box hooked to your tent using the tents exhaust fan to pull air through the box. Just don’t want to see you waste money of rebranded Chinese products

@Shugrows your still going to have to control the humidity in the garage the unit needs to be in a area 40-60 % that’s if I’m looking at the right one now :doh::shrug::pass:

What is the ideal environment to use HerbsNOW?​

• We recommend using the HerbsNOW dryer in an environment between 60 – 78 Fahrenheit with humidity levels between 40 – 60%.

@Shugrows your still going to have to control the humidity in the garage the unit needs to be in a area 40-60 % that’s if I’m looking at the right one now :doh::shrug::pass:

What is the ideal environment to use HerbsNOW?​

• We recommend using the HerbsNOW dryer in an environment between 60 – 78 Fahrenheit with humidity levels between 40 – 60%.

That thing makes me crave banana chips :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.