Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs.
protein/vegie stack for breakfast today.

IMG_20240501_090339483.jpg

So nice I have to go out in it.

I just dont think its possible control it. As much as I wish I could. I feel it will be impossible. I would have to make him keep his garage door shut and from what I saw this winter he not going to do that.

Hmmmm that sucks bro maybe it's just me but I'd be worried if it gets as humid as you make it sound you might be in trouble. Just keep a close eye on everything drying and in flower hopefully it works out for you if not see below reply :naughtystep::goodluck::karmacloud:

He had the door wide open in 40 degrees for hours. Smh. I almost was in tears

Hmmmm that sucks bro maybe it's just me but I'd be worried if it gets as humid as you make it sound you might be in trouble. Just keep a close eye on everything drying and in flower hopefully it works out for you if not see below reply :naughtystep::goodluck::karmacloud:

Here in Mn it can be consistently over 70percent. Im the summer. Its always muggy as hell during the summer.

@Shugrows your still going to have to control the humidity in the garage the unit needs to be in a area 40-60 % that’s if I’m looking at the right one now :doh::shrug::pass:

What is the ideal environment to use HerbsNOW?​

• We recommend using the HerbsNOW dryer in an environment between 60 – 78 Fahrenheit with humidity levels between 40 – 60%.

Lmao this guy reading instruction manuals! :haha::crying::pighug:

1714599846444.gif

I just dont think its possible control it. As much as I wish I could. I feel it will be impossible. I would have to make him keep his garage door shut and from what I saw this winter he not going to do that. He had the door wide open in 40 degrees for hours. Smh. I almost was in tears
I got the solution….buy a bigger tent to put your current tent inside of! :eyebrows::rofl::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back