Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep waiting to meet a hunter that’s a vegetarian, and just enjoys hunting small forest dwelling creatures for sport…… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab: Ya know, he throws em back to keep them in the ecosystem and what not :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When I was a kid me and my dad would turkey and deer hunt with a camera only mostly preseason cause were definitely not vegetarians we also have shot plenty forest dwelling creatures

Man….. you ever think about switching to spring water instead of ro and dropping the additives? Been working pretty good for me….. just a thought. :pass:
When do you start adding sweet candy? That’s the only difference we do and really we do the same cause the extras I add are in the sweet candy you feed I just don’t use sweet candy since I switched to 2 part.

If I were to change anything I’d just go back to cutting my tap with RO I didn’t use the gypsum and Epsom then but I did have to use a ton more ph down. I use about half as much ph down now

When do you start adding sweet candy? That’s the only difference we do and really we do the same cause the extras I add are in the sweet candy you feed I just don’t use sweet candy since I switched to 2 part.
I start introducing it in the “puffball” stage. There’s other stuff in the sweet candy that you might be missing. To tell you the truth, I’ve cut out everything but MC1 part, Sweet Candy and calmg pro (only when needed, I don’t habitually feed calmg…). I discontinued using bud explosion and terpinator … :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back