Status
Not open for further replies.
…….and now, back to your regularly scheduled walkiez…….:yay::woohoo1::headbang::lildab:
IMG_2377.jpeg

@Mossy, I finally figured it out - I can read the plants. It took a couple of months or years and tears for that mather - but now, it’s on a whole other level. I believe I can make a living on growing weed. That and sell second hand-stuff etc.
❤️
I’m so greatful and I don’t know who to say thank you to as there is so many of you that have helped me and I want to give someone a hug, and I don’t hug people, except my partner.
And I actually crying (with tears) while writing this nonsense. Again, as it’s worth repaeating.
Thank you 🌱🌱🌱

I start introducing it in the “puffball” stage. There’s other stuff in the sweet candy that you might be missing. To tell you the truth, I’ve cut out everything but MC1 part, Sweet Candy and calmg pro (only when needed, I don’t habitually feed calmg…). I discontinued using bud explosion and terpinator … :pass:

We will see what comes here soon it sounds like I’m switching over to the dark side (photos) I’m sure that will changes things a little

Oh hell no I’m not to about to go in now still off we’re camping and I’m pre fishing for a derby tomorrow. Running little slow this morning and whooped and fried from the last two days but taking a couple dabs and heading out now probably a short day on the water then I need to rig and prep some tackle for tomorrow. Seems like it’s cooled off today to 85f instead of 90+ :doh: :coffee2::pass:
Pre fishing?? U gonna catch em today amd tie em to a stringer underneath your boat til tomorrow? :eyebrows::crying::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back