Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @Frankthetank :bighug: .... you got anything nice to eat...or are we dependent on @Lil Dab fishing 🎣.....
I made a big pot of beef and veggie stew yesterday, I can heat some of that up for you ….goes well with DABS :lildab::coffee:

I’m willing to bet we’d be surprised how little fish @Lil Dab actually eats. I’ve known a lot of fishermen over the years that just toss em back and get a pizza on the way home :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

I made a big pot of beef and veggie stew yesterday, I can heat some of that up for you ….goes well with DABS

I'll put the Aircon on...so I divn't dilute the gravy...............:hurry:......

I’m willing to bet we’d be surprised how little fish @Lil Dab actually eats. I’ve known a lot of fishermen over the years that just toss em back and get a pizza on the way home :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hubby had a fishing boat in the UK....:grin:...it wouldn't surprise me at all..... lots of fishermen don't eat fish......:headbang:

I do eat fish but not bass they all get released. I don’t eat fish often but do enjoy pan fish perch crappie rock bass just don’t fish too often for them. So yeah i wouldn’t be relying on me I don’t enjoy cleaning fish

I do eat fish but not bass they all get released. I don’t eat fish often but do enjoy pan fish perch crappie rock bass just don’t fish too often for them. So yeah i wouldn’t be relying on me I don’t enjoy cleaning fish
I keep waiting to meet a hunter that’s a vegetarian, and just enjoys hunting small forest dwelling creatures for sport…… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab: Ya know, he throws em back to keep them in the ecosystem and what not :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also, what calmg are you using

It is probably the calmag causing the issue but also wonder if the ppm is too low. I was feeding 3.5 and little bit a Greenleaf calmag .125 gram and MOG told me it was too much ca. so I dropped the calmag upped the Epsom mc 4 gram Epsom 1 and issue went away having one of my best runs yet :shrug::pass::d5:

@Entombed i buffer my RO with gypsum and Epsom .3 grams each gives you 50-100 ppm

When hubby had his boat..the other skippers used to let him go out the harbour first..if he went North..they went South...coz whichever way he went..the fish would disappear from.....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back