Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell no I’m not to about to go in now still off we’re camping and I’m pre fishing for a derby tomorrow. Running little slow this morning and whooped and fried from the last two days but taking a couple dabs and heading out now probably a short day on the water then I need to rig and prep some tackle for tomorrow. Seems like it’s cooled off today to 85f instead of 90+ :doh: :coffee2::pass:

Too much excitement slows you down.... :bighug: ... have a great time..........:pass:

Sitting in the morning.....................Sun........... :headbang: ... blue sky all the way.....

View attachment 1689593

View attachment 1689594

See how the shadow is...?....:pass:......more light ...at least on one side of the pot....

View attachment 1689596

'twould be impolite Not to......

'specially since I'm gonna be losing a minutes light every day after the Solstice........:biggrin:

IMG_0259.jpeg

Too much excitement slows you down.... :bighug: ... have a great time..........:pass:

It does and the heat drains you too hope you have a great day too:bighug::pass::pop:

Into week 4 and I think something is off. I think the solution might be stronger blend? Push the ppm to get a better balance of the elements? Looks hungry to me but I've been being careful not to go too high.

Running megacrop 1 part in coco.
Distilled water from the store
75ppm cal-mag first then 3gr/gal MC and 1gr/gal epsom salt
Then dilute to 400-450ppm and pH to 5.8-6.2
Runoff every watering. Always nutrient blend, never plain water.

View attachment 1689524

Looking a bit yellow/brown? Some spots starting too.

View attachment 1689525

View attachment 1689526

What you guys think?
She might be getting too much Mg with the added cal Mag and the Epsom and the mega crop.

Into week 4 and I think something is off. I think the solution might be stronger blend? Push the ppm to get a better balance of the elements? Looks hungry to me but I've been being careful not to go too high.

Running megacrop 1 part in coco.
Distilled water from the store
75ppm cal-mag first then 3gr/gal MC and 1gr/gal epsom salt
Then dilute to 400-450ppm and pH to 5.8-6.2
Runoff every watering. Always nutrient blend, never plain water.

View attachment 1689524

Looking a bit yellow/brown? Some spots starting too.

View attachment 1689525

View attachment 1689526

What you guys think?
I would just step up to 4gr of MC and see how she responds.

Also, what calmg are you using? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back