Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab , @DDubs , @Buzzard , and @Frankthetank - Thanks for the input on my plant.

I think I'm going to go with what Dab and Frank both suggested of pushing the strength up. That's what I was originally thinking as well.

I would just step up to 4gr of MC and see how she responds.

Also, what calmg are you using? :pass:

I got the Sensi CalMag Xtra. The local shop had it and it said coco safe on the label.

They also had this one and looking closer at the labels, maybe I should have gotten this one instead? It's got less N and no extras like kelp which I was adding in the first couple weeks.

I should have said Good Morning y'all first!

Hope it's a good one for everyone out there! Hot as heck, dry blue skies, and just waiting on the pressure washer guy to show up. Getting the house blasted clean today.

How many cups, until they show up!

4a34e350da1c1c8796c306dc330d8629.jpg

I do eat fish but not bass they all get released. I don’t eat fish often but do enjoy pan fish perch crappie rock bass just don’t fish too often for them. So yeah i wouldn’t be relying on me I don’t enjoy cleaning fish
I love fishing but hate eating most fish! Only kind I remember liking was every summer when we went to michigan my moms uncle owned a big ass bar and he would do a big fish fry of perch caught in the lake behind his house and it was always bomb! :d5:

Last edited:
@Lil Dab , @DDubs , @Buzzard , and @Frankthetank - Thanks for the input on my plant.

I think I'm going to go with what Dab and Frank both suggested of pushing the strength up. That's what I was originally thinking as well.

I got the Sensi CalMag Xtra. The local shop had it and it said coco safe on the label.

They also had this one and looking closer at the labels, maybe I should have gotten this one instead? It's got less N and no extras like kelp which I was adding in the first couple weeks.

There is definitely a whole balance there and using CaMg that also has more N in it can be an issue when using an all in one product! I suck at diagnosing stuff but could easily be a tox situation not necessarily deficiency! Are u in coco hence the comment about coco safe?

There is definitely a whole balance there and using CaMg that also has more N in it can be an issue when using an all in one product! I suck at diagnosing stuff but could easily be a tox situation not necessarily deficiency! Are u in coco hence the comment about coco safe?
Yes, coco coir.
MC1 part with cal-mag, epsom salt, and distilled water from the store. Rigid adherence to pH range too! I've barely pushed the ppm above starting/seedling strength so I think it just needs a little bump up. It's growing fast.

Yes, coco coir.
MC1 part with cal-mag, epsom salt, and distilled water from the store. Rigid adherence to pH range too! I've barely pushed the ppm above starting/seedling strength so I think it just needs a little bump up. It's growing fast.
If u are lugging jugs if distilled water u might as well just use the refill machine at walmart and refill jugs with spring water! Then i would up the MC and ditch the calmag until u notice an issue! Like @Lil Dab said lil more mixing but epsom and gypsum (water soluble kind) will give u the CaMg without extra N and stuff and u can adjust doses of those as needed vs giving a set strength of ca and mg whether they need it all or not!

I started with botaicare calmag it’s good. I try to stay away from calmag most all have a good portion of N. Just get some water soluble gypsum and you can do all the same without any added N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back