Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s called cheating guys have tried it :doh: :nono: :cuss::naughtystep:
1718985651344.gif

1718985580728.gif

Look up 1 post! ;)
Yeah, I saw it after I posted…..

My thing is….. I don’t trust that the machine is working and maintained correctly. My luck I’d use it for two years, then a filter or something would fail, and I’d unknowingly fuck up my plants because I was trying to save fifty cents a gallon or something :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I saw it after I posted…..

My thing is….. I don’t trust that the machine is working and maintained correctly. My luck I’d use it for two years, then a filter or something would fail, and I’d unknowingly fuck up my plants because I was trying to save fifty cents a gallon or something :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The machine at walmart is serviced regularly and it will actually have a sticker on it showing the last date it was serviced! Plus people there (or at least at the locations by me) seem to manhandle and break it so they gotta fix it on the regular! And a quick ppm check will tell u how well its working but 21ppm is highest i have had it from my local machine at walmart! There is a closer machine to me but its on my city’s shitty water supply so ppm is still real high so i go 1 town over about 10min away and use theirs and usually in single digits for ppm!

I got autos coming to. I was asked if I had done photos and want to test some photos. Said no but I‘ll test em :doh: :crying:
I havent personally grown photos either. Have helped a buddy that used to grow with his. They take to long in my opinion. I have little to no patience. Lol. I hardly have enough for autos. Id be pulling my hair out waiting. Although they have benefits autos dont. And I like not having to worry about light leaks

hempen paper 2022-05-21_16-45-43.jpg

I just found this in my files!
I don't know where it came from!
I may have created it myself but my memory aint what it was, so I can't say!
Either way I just bust a nut laughing too hard!:crying::crying::crying:
From an environmental view, we should all use more hemp, in everyday life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back