Status
Not open for further replies.
I own zero meters :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I have maybe used it 4 times in 2.5yrs! If i begin using earthboxes on the regular again or even for my 10gal pots with the blumats since i topdress them i would like one of the blulabs ppm probes! Just stab it into the soil and get a reading to see if nutes have been depleted and are in need of topdressing again! Help not overfeed and also not wait til plant is starving before next topdress has become available to plants! They are over $200 tho so its on the wish list not priority list! ;) :crying:

I havent personally grown photos either. Have helped a buddy that used to grow with his. They take to long in my opinion. I have little to no patience. Lol. I hardly have enough for autos. Id be pulling my hair out waiting. Although they have benefits autos dont. And I like not having to worry about light leaks
They don't really take that much longer then autos. Depending on the flowering time. It just feels like it. I regularly have 90+ day autos. 4 week veg and 10 weeks of flower for a photo is 98 days :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back