Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cat crack, Twat-man, I just won some "Banana Purple Punch Auto" seeds from Fast Buds:yay::woohoo:

1717089680410.png

Thank you @The Vault for running the comp! :bighug:

Thanks guys! Appreciate the info. Good tips too.

Y'all serious that's it for joining the club? I started a grow thread so I could ask for help easier. Keep track of my growing mistakes and inexperience

Ok so I feel dumb asking but, what is cultivators club? I see the tags on people's names. Looks like it's for pretty serious growers

It has nothing to do with how good or how serious you of a grower you are it's just showing your commit to following through and that your not just stealing someone else's grow basically proves you are human :headbang::pass::lildab:

Thanks for the rep slap @Lil Dab
Black Keys yes indeed, this is one of their less bass drive track but I love them all!
Did you see them on the Joe Rogan show?

No I hadn't I will check it out though love lots of their music and hadn't seen any of their newer stuff :headbang::pass:

We put in 4 4x4s and 4 4x8s, 18in tall. Needed a bobcat to fill them after I realized what I did. And had to put 45 bags of raised bed soil on top this year just to bring them back up halfway :doh:
I just did 2 4x8x2 this year and I'm hurt'n from moving dirt. I wish I had access to a bobcat. It's all worth it in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back