Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that works too.

These plants really want to live. You can push them pretty hard, really.
I throw my seedings into the same tent as flowering plants. They usually get between 300-600 PAR. I've messed around by putting parchment umbrellas over new plants but in the end I just open them up to get all the light. I haven't seen many issues. But that's just my experiences.

Yeah. I read and read and decided to try the 18/6 schedule. I just haven't got an idea on how much to turn up the light or how high to hang it. I guess that's the DLI thing?
I also leave my lights all the way at the upper limits of the tent and just adjust the dimmer. I guess I'm just lazy and don't worry too much about some wasted electricity.

My point exactly! You deserve a rest!

I had us on paper plates last summer...more tapas style meals than shepherds pie...:biggrin:... but he is such a greedy wazzock he decided they were too small...:pighug:.... that's coz they don't do piggy troughs in disposable cardboard.............:crying:

1717039604085880.jpg

I had us on paper plates last summer...more tapas style meals than shepherds pie...:biggrin:... but he is such a greedy wazzock he decided they were too small...:pighug:.... that's coz they don't do piggy troughs in disposable cardboard.............:crying:
Hopefully he doesn't eat in bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back