Status
Not open for further replies.
:eyebrows::crying::pass:

1717093321344.png

Cultivators club? That looks pretty serious. You probably need to be decently experienced for that, yeah? I've only barely managed to start my first seed.
Start a thread for this grow and post a picture every week. I think now you have to write a review of your results at the end. I think that will qualify you for Cultivators Club.

Start a thread for this grow and post a picture every week. I think now you have to write a review of your results at the end. I think that will qualify you for Cultivators Club.
Do you know if that is retroactive? I am pretty sure I have made such threads - though not sure if I met all the requirements

Do you know if that is retroactive? I am pretty sure I have made such threads - though not sure if I met all the requirements

Yeah I have no clue if how old the journal is matters but I do know the main key thing these days is the review using the review system at the end. Use to be journal with harvest picture in the journal to get it. Now the journal is minimal and review is the biggest part. It gives you reviews items under your profile making it easier for vendors and folks to see what you and how you've tested stuff. When it comes time for larger more expensive test ie:lights vendors may want to see a minimum numbers of reviews just so they can see what there getting in return. Like if you look at my profile I have 5 reviews which is decent but not nearly the highest. When vendors are choosing testers that may weigh heavy on them just for the ROI much easier to see and navigate then all my journals :headbang::d5::pass:

Yeah I have no clue if how old the journal is matters but I do know the main key thing these days is the review using the review system at the end. Use to be journal with harvest picture in the journal to get it. Now the journal is minimal and review is the biggest part. It gives you reviews items under your profile making it easier for vendors and folks to see what you and how you've tested stuff. When it comes time for larger more expensive test ie:lights vendors may want to see a minimum numbers of reviews just so they can see what there getting in return. Like if you look at my profile I have 5 reviews which is decent but not nearly the highest. When vendors are choosing testers that may weigh heavy on them just for the ROI much easier to see and navigate then all my journals :headbang::d5::pass:

Thanks! I think I get it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back