Status
Not open for further replies.
One night you might be watching the TV..... other nights you might be rescuing a goat from an irrigation canal... :pass:

20240530090451_IMG_9928~2.JPG

Hubby went to take the dogs for a walk...and heard a goat stuck in the irrigation canal...so he went up..banging for the shepherdess to tell her she'd lost one...no reply...

so he comes back...gets me...and off we go..

Luckily...just when we found out where it was.. 3 car loads of farm workers pulled up...and gave us a hand.....

20240530090532_IMG_9929~2.JPG

We'd stuck a ladder in the car.. some strapping...and Gus's harness

One of the worker climbed straight on in.. got it cornered...and hefted it across the dam....

20240530090543_IMG_9930.JPG

Hog tied it...and stuck it in the back of our van....we thanked them..they all cheered...we drove off and I'm thinking...it is not even our f-ing goat......

:gary:

Lucky the shepherds son was there when we got back up there..or it was staying with us overnight...:biggrin:.. until they realised they had one missing....

And you wonder why #ISmokeDope .....:crying:

Anyone have any recs for an outdoor irrigation timer or irrigation setup for raised beds?
I am running all Orbit timers that connect to the b-hyve App. I just found a new hose connection timer that I control on my phone.

orbit.jpg

Forgot to post the above yesterday :crying: :crying: :crying:

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, Dabs onboard.

Bench is almost ready for stain.

IMG_20240530_120910145_HDR.jpgIMG_20240530_121005708_HDR.jpg

One night you might be watching the TV..... other nights you might be rescuing a goat from an irrigation canal... :pass:

View attachment 1685393

Hubby went to take the dogs for a walk...and heard a goat stuck in the irrigation canal...so he went up..banging for the shepherdess to tell her she'd lost one...no reply...

Luckily...just when we found out where it was.. 3 car loads of farm workers pulled up...and gave us a hand.....

View attachment 1685394

One of the worker climbed straight on in.. got it cornered...and hefted it across the dam....

View attachment 1685395

Hog tied it...and stuck it in the back of our van....we thanked them..they all cheered...we drove off and I'm thinking...it is not even our f-ing goat......

Lucky the shepherds son was there when we got back up there..or it was staying with us overnight...:biggrin:.. until they realised they had one missing....

Now I see lots of fig trees, which I imagine is great later in the year!
Wondering what goat with a fig reduction would be like?
Further to that, what does BBQ goat taste like maybe the meat taste like the "Greatest Of All Time"!
Could have had the freezer filled up!
Goat cheese aint my thing!
Jamaican's like "Curried Goat" but you must never call it "Goat Curry" A definite no no and a sure fire Faux Pas!
All joking apart you and hubby did a great job, I hope your are appreciated for you good effort!

View attachment 1685393

View attachment 1685394

View attachment 1685395

1717107743951.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.