Status
Not open for further replies.
8EFD3656-4DD6-4652-A931-FB2406F56709.jpeg
5CD8D8B2-B5F7-4B5C-A97E-A85009183E60.jpeg

Sawney's Beans Jonestown day 81 she’s really close all her hairs have finally about receded thinking she get the chop this weekend :headbang: She’s short and squatty but has some fat buds on her should be a decent harvest from her :woohoo1::lildab::pass:

IMG_9977.jpeg

IMG_9978.jpeg

IMG_9979.jpeg

IMG_9980.jpeg

Now I see lots of fig trees, which I imagine is great later in the year!

20240527202954_IMG_9910.JPG

2 x green 1 x purple..1 x yellow....how many figs can you eat...?....... :eyebrows:

20240527203003_IMG_9911~2.JPG

Perfect with cured ham... Philadelphia cream cheese...and a drizzle of local honey............ breakfast of kings.....:headbang:

Further to that, what does BBQ goat taste like maybe the meat taste like the "Greatest Of All Time"!

Hubby says a bit like lamb..but a bit gamier...he loves it....:headbang:

Could have had the freezer filled up!

:chef: we were slow....

All joking apart you and hubby did a great job, I hope your are appreciated for you good effort!

Last time we rescued one they left in the drainage ditch at the back of our land...hubby stuck it in the van..drove it back..and the old shepherd was just brushing him off,.. wouldn't even come and look...until hubby went to the van and shoved it out.....:gary:...so no...we don't expect thanks.....:biggrin:..but the goat might be grateful.......:pass:

:crying:

View attachment 1685408

2 x green 1 x purple..1 x yellow....how many figs can you eat...?....... :eyebrows:

View attachment 1685409

Perfect with cured ham... Philadelphia cream cheese...and a drizzle of local honey............ breakfast of kings.....:headbang:

Hubby says a bit like lamb..but a bit gamier...he loves it....:headbang:

:chef: we were slow....

Last time we rescued one they left in the drainage ditch at the back of our land...hubby stuck it in the van..drove it back..and the old shepherd was just brushing him off,.. wouldn't even come and look...until hubby went to the van and shoved it out.....:gary:...so no...we don't expect thanks.....:biggrin:..but the goat might be grateful.......:pass:

:crying:

Maybe the farmer/shepherd din't wan't that one. Maybe it was a boy or a runt and he had bunged it in the ditch hoping some one or something, would have away with it!
Then you and hubby turn up like the shining knights in white satin, delivering the lost goat and farmer is just thinking "oh fuck, the do gooders have found that sodding goat, again!:rofl:

cannabis goat.jpg

You don't want a pet goat, they eat cannabis!
That was a 3 foot tall plant half an hour ago!:crying:
Next one you stumble upon, don't annoy the farmer, stick in the freezer.
That way hubby is a happy chap, you save a ton on food shopping and you can't stick that extra chunk of cheddar, into the dish washer fund!

Of course you have different coloured figs, why wouldn't you LMAO
Figs being different colours, never entered my head, as you know in the UK a ll figs are one uniform Tesco colour a kind of purply-green!:rofl:
You way of eating them sounds awesome, I wonder if some Balsamic would go with it to, not very Spanish I know, maybe a well aged sherry vinegar?
In my imagination, I am thinking the yellow ones would the best, just pure fantasy but that's what I feel in my gut!
Yes I do like figs but not too many mind and definitely not in the "syrup type" for for removing that which aint moving, know wor I mean?:yeah:

A bit like lamb you say?
Yum!
I bloody love lamb, a bit gamey, oh well whatcha gonna do eh? As long as it's well roasted or broiled, it's game on!

Laughing Hyena Northern Berry, Dead Skunk, Lil Stick, Sowahh Queen Day 42

Northern Berry has gone into full beast mode she's looking little droopy lights have just come on and guessing she's thristy. I was getting a slight fruity smell the other night

IMG_9973.jpeg

Lil Stick is just full of buds branches are gonna be solid bud :headbang::woohoo1:

IMG_9974.jpeg

Dead Skunk has stayed short and bushy not getting a ton of skunk smell from her yet it was a bit funky and earthy the other night when I checked

IMG_9975.jpeg

Sowahh Queen she's been gaining some color thinking I about got her feed right

IMG_9976.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back