Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I feel dumb asking but, what is cultivators club? I see the tags on people's names. Looks like it's for pretty serious growers
Getting in there gets u access to seeds to run as testers on here! Basically free seeds but u gotta grow em right away and journal them! Once u finish this first grow as long as u document it and do at least weekly updates with pics u will be in the club! There is a required review but a staff can give u details when that time arrives and u chop this plant!

Ok so I feel dumb asking but, what is cultivators club? I see the tags on people's names. Looks like it's for pretty serious growers

basically, it allowz u access to a couple more areaz of the site, as well as chancez to get free beanz from vendorz that sponsor grow-n-showz....like i said, all u gotta do is document a grow here on site, do a review & all will be good to get into cc :thumbsup: ppp

I got a better deal from Walmart online….delivered fast too.

Check Amazon too....I was looking longingly at a dishwasher....and it was 67 euros cheaper on Amazon than our local large electrical store... :pass:

So i gotta slide the covers forward a smidge when i get home and then trim off the excess and be good to go! Gonna move the heat mat and the 2 lil ones into here under some real light now that everything else is ready!
image.jpg

Think i may go get another bag of soil and stick a 5gal bag in the open spot! Its small enough i can lift it out when need be and could slide it to the side to reach to water and empty drain pan! Thought maybe dude was lying but i can tell by the amount of pumice in soil mix as well as the fact it has rice hulls that he truly did buy build a soil 3.0 stuff and just rebagged it! Fine with me at $32 a bag locally! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back