Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have a question for those of you who have been here a while. Are those posts about giving away free seeds legit? I just saw a new one from gorilla seeds pop up. Are those real or just spam scam stuff?

Cultivators club? That looks pretty serious. You probably need to be decently experienced for that, yeah? I've only barely managed to start my first seed.

That first seed will be your ticket in just document the grow with a review at the end and your in like flint :headbang:

Yeah, it just seemed to good to be true so that usually means something is up. Plus is it safe to hand out your info to a company you don't know?

I saw a couple others but this new post here:

If its from an authorized vendor its legit broseph!

That first seed will be your ticket in just document the grow with a review at the end and your in like flint :headbang:
1717086428921.gif

Taking the swordfish with me cuz gonna go brave the rain to make them ducketts! I’m tired of this tiny shit tv i borrowed from my moms friend so i had something to watch in the meantime!

But first……
image.jpg

Surfs up! Have a great day!

View attachment 1685353

i'll raize ya one....:eyebrows: :headbang: ppp

Ok so I have a question for those of you who have been here a while. Are those posts about giving away free seeds legit? I just saw a new one from gorilla seeds pop up. Are those real or just spam scam stuff?

@gorillaseeds are legit :thumbsup: as a matter of fact, @Jpkindbud rec'd sum prize beanz from them jus yesterday, so....:clapper: :headbang: ppp

the staff is pretty good at keeping scammers at bay.

:king: ppp

Cultivators club? That looks pretty serious. You probably need to be decently experienced for that, yeah? I've only barely managed to start my first seed.

all u gotta do is fire up a grow journal, which u've already done anyway....jus document the grow with reg updatez/picz, do a review at the end & ur in like flint :thumbsup: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.