Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I have a question for those of you who have been here a while. Are those posts about giving away free seeds legit? I just saw a new one from gorilla seeds pop up. Are those real or just spam scam stuff?
They’re legit….. the staff is pretty good at keeping scammers at bay.. :pass:

About half finished harvesting the rest of Go Go
IMG_2195.jpeg

Ok so I have a question for those of you who have been here a while. Are those posts about giving away free seeds legit? I just saw a new one from gorilla seeds pop up. Are those real or just spam scam stuff?
I didn't see the ad for Gorilla Seeds. Most vendors offer free seeds with an order. If you get in the Cultivators Club there are often free seeds for testing new strains or for Grow & Shows.

Yeah, it just seemed to good to be true so that usually means something is up. Plus is it safe to hand out your info to a company you don't know?

I saw a couple others but this new post here:

I got a better deal from Walmart online….delivered fast too.
This particular one on the walmart app showed the sale price as being $899 but normal price was over $1000! $699 at Best Buy!

They put fresh cow skin in soup in Jamaica and West Africa. After they boil it for a few hours with havanero peppers and red palm oil it gets over 1/2" thick, and is the consistency of rubber. I only eat it to be polite, I wouldn't normally consider it food.
I’m not that polite! ;) :pighug::crying:

Cultivators club? That looks pretty serious. You probably need to be decently experienced for that, yeah? I've only barely managed to start my first seed.
No u just need to document a grow on here and then do the review at the end and you are in! :d5:

Yeah, it just seemed to good to be true so that usually means something is up. Plus is it safe to hand out your info to a company you don't know?

I saw a couple others but this new post here:

Yeah that one had me wondering too when I first them back around site. Their not an authorized vender but been around a minute plus I see others taking part in there other stuff. First off never give out your info on the open forum always do that stuff in PM with said vendor and second don't do anything your not comfortable with :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back