Status
Not open for further replies.
That place always reminded me of a hospital cafeteria :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
There was a cafe in a town not too far away, which was located near the railway station!
It was unfortunately named "The Terminal Cafe"!
It was a proper low budget greasy spoon and looked appalling from the outside, yeah we never went in it!
My dad and I would laugh our arses off, when we drove by it because we said "eating there would be terminal"!
One meal and you were done for!
:rofl:

Please tell me she didn't like Tripe & Onions as well?
1717081091317.gif

I got a similar one, but it’s a TCL….but I really dig the qled tvs….. great picture, and nice and bright even in a lit room. :headbang:
Ya that is what i need! I like that the one i linked isn’t a hefty price tag but its got 144hz refresh rate and its got the multi array backlight which is the best kind outta the 3 options! Wanna go see it in action at Best Buy ($200 cheaper there then Walmart) and while i am there i can see if they have it available as an open box special where i can save couple hundo off the price! Fine with me since warranty still applies!

I'm around a lot of people who love cow tripe, goat tripe, chicken feet, turkey necks, cow skin, and other mystery meats. I will eat anything, but those things just don't make me happy.
How about some nice succulent Prairie Oysters in a creamy sauce!:haha:
I don't mind skin!
Chicken,turkey, goose,duck skin & pork scratchings as long as it is nice and crispy, I draw the line at eating leather, though!
I have never tried trotters, they look manky but who knows it is only pork.
Now my local Chinese super market sold a lot of weird things things, like pigs spleen and beef manifold.
When I hear the word "manifold" I think of a cars exhaust, then the penny dropped, maybe the product in question was beef ringer AKA a cows exit hole!
I moved on only to stumble on a pack of jelly fish, seriously it takes all sorts to make the world go round, just don't give me a plate of it!
:rofl::rofl:

Ya that is what i need! I like that the one i linked isn’t a hefty price tag but its got 144hz refresh rate and its got the multi array backlight which is the best kind outta the 3 options! Wanna go see it in action at Best Buy ($200 cheaper there then Walmart) and while i am there i can see if they have it available as an open box special where i can save couple hundo off the price! Fine with me since warranty still applies!
I got a better deal from Walmart online….delivered fast too.

They put fresh cow skin in soup in Jamaica and West Africa. After they boil it for a few hours with havanero peppers and red palm oil it gets over 1/2" thick, and is the consistency of rubber. I only eat it to be polite, I wouldn't normally consider it food.

Status
Not open for further replies.