Status
Not open for further replies.
It's even worse with onions! :rofl:
View attachment 1685356
They say it is good for you, I disagree!
There was a restaurant here in the states we went to when i was younger called Luby’s and i always got the LuAnn platter with chicken fried steak and without fail my granny would order the liver n onions every time! :yoinks::nono::crying:

1717080158208.gif

I topped this ChicLit (by Twenty20 Mendocino) on day 26 to keep a flat canopy. The 2 main colas are on the left foreground, the rest is the lowers. Chopped today on day 83. I super-cropped her sister instead of topping, but she still needs another couple of weeks.
View attachment 1685357
1717080264440.gif

There was a restaurant here in the states we went to when i was younger called Luby’s and i always got the LuAnn platter with chicken fried steak and without fail my granny would order the liver n onions every time! :yoinks::nono::crying:

View attachment 1685358
That place always reminded me of a hospital cafeteria :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 1685358
Please tell me she didn't like Tripe & Onions as well?
Why do they always add onions to things that taste awful, It really doesn't help in anyway!
Just give me a plate of fried onions!
:crying:

Good morning my friend :d5: :pass:
How’s it going?
Still getting my eyes open so i can prepare to kick the days ass! Gotta go run some orders cuz i still haven’t got a reply from the fucking company to figure out if that power board i ordered for my tv is bunk! Need to take a closeup pic of the good 1 so @wwwillie can tell me where to hookup the multimeter but decided i am getting a new tv anyways! Wanna fix this one and give to my pops cuz he is still using my old panasonic 720p tv (waaaaay old so needs an upgrade) that i gave him when i got my current one! I don’t wanna spend a fortune but i do want something with good refresh rate and whatnot for watching sports or playing games! Think i am gonna get this 1 unless there is a hidden gem at Best Buy that has similar features but is better brand!

That place always reminded me of a hospital cafeteria :doh: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well given the age of the crowd that eats there i would say an old folks home! They def didn’t do much when it came to the decor in that place! :haha::rofl:

Please tell me she didn't like Tripe & Onions as well?
Why do they always add onions to things that taste awful, It really doesn't help in anyway!
Just give me a plate of fried onions!
:crying:
I'm around a lot of people who love cow tripe, goat tripe, chicken feet, turkey necks, cow skin, and other mystery meats. I will eat anything, but those things just don't make me happy.

Still getting my eyes open so i can prepare to kick the days ass! Gotta go run some orders cuz i still haven’t got a reply from the fucking company to figure out if that power board i ordered for my tv is bunk! Need to take a closeup pic of the good 1 so @wwwillie can tell me where to hookup the multimeter but decided i am getting a new tv anyways! Wanna fix this one and give to my pops cuz he is still using my old panasonic 720p tv (waaaaay old so needs an upgrade) that i gave him when i got my current one! I don’t wanna spend a fortune but i do want something with good refresh rate and whatnot for watching sports or playing games! Think i am gonna get this 1 unless there is a hidden gem at Best Buy that has similar features but is better brand!

I got a similar one, but it’s a TCL….but I really dig the qled tvs….. great picture, and nice and bright even in a lit room. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back