Status
Not open for further replies.
They put fresh cow skin in soup in Jamaica and West Africa. After they boil it for a few hours with havanero peppers and red palm oil it gets over 1/2" thick, and is the consistency of rubber. I only eat it to be polite, I wouldn't normally consider it food.
Fuck being polite!:crying:It is just a soft version of those rawhide bones you give to the dog!

They put fresh cow skin in soup in Jamaica and West Africa. After they boil it for a few hours with havanero peppers and red palm oil it gets over 1/2" thick, and is the consistency of rubber. I only eat it to be polite, I wouldn't normally consider it food.

Eh, I'll try everything once. Swollen engorged cow skin sounds a bit yucky. I've tried tripe and a pigs ear casserole stew thing, neither were for me.

Ok so I have a question for those of you who have been here a while. Are those posts about giving away free seeds legit? I just saw a new one from gorilla seeds pop up. Are those real or just spam scam stuff?
I only got back recently, so I can't comment on what vendors are current and have offers.
If something looks to good to be true, it often is!
Having said that some Official AFN vendors can be very generous at times!
If you see something out of the ordinary and you are not sure about it, hit the "report" button at the bottom of the post and the mods will take a look see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back