Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
hd_e05f2fb1-5bd0-4402-9425-e9eb7538057c_booty_logo.gif
Nope @blue ..none of us can figure out What you were looking at that Distracted you...........:eyebrows:

:shrug::shrug::shrug: I can't imagine what you mean!?!?

:peek:

Happy Saturday Live stoners!! :D Hope you're all having a super day!!

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

:shrug::shrug::shrug: I can't imagine what you mean!?!?

:peek:

Happy Saturday Live stoners!! :D Hope you're all having a super day!!

:vibe::vibe::vibe:

Rain...again.....I don't mind the rain...but it is killing my net access.....:doh:....everything is just buffering.......so if I disappear...you know Why....:pass:

Rain...again.....I don't mind the rain...but it is killing my net access.....:doh:....everything is just buffering.......so if I disappear...you know Why....:pass:

Awwww Aunty!!
:bighug:

Here's a song to cheer you up!

:gary:

Awwww Aunty!!
:bighug:

Here's a song to cheer you up!

:gary:

Why..thank you Kindly @blue :bighug: ...at least if it is raining....they cannot be harvesting the sodding Corriander.........:crying:
Always a silver lining.......:pass:

Not today Mr stink beetle :smoking: View attachment 1326577

Afternoon @TheHappyClique ...have you had your Caturday smoke break........?.... :pass:

Do you get rid of your stink bugs...?.....I'm always happy to see them...they are voracious pest control.....:headbang:

I've seen the scare stories that they can turn you bud Nasty...but I've never had it happen in over 10 years

Morning...happy caturday kittens.
Slept hard almost 7 hrs, damn.

When I harvested at the house I would always bring a few down with me...we used to stick them in a tub..then release them.

If there were any escapees....when it got dark they would always come over and crawl up my legs......hubby says the canna in me was so systemic..they Thought I was the Mother plant.....:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back