Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmm fingers heheheh

Wait until you Try it......Rocket Fuel......:superhero:....

I Think it will work on all plants....but the First Tester we had didn't Get it....so we are looking for more people to Test the Theory.......:pass:

If we could get this to work for med patients...I can't help Thinking it would be Much easier than harvesting and processing the plant...

I hope I haven't been getting rid of a good predator I'll feel like a bad human

:pighug: I've only seen the one variety here....green shield shape.....and they have been good for me.

I get ladybugs...but they have sex on my plants and bugger off...:nono:....so I leave the stink bug as my aphid defence...they keep soil pests down too...
I saw one chasing a centipede once and they can't half shift....:headbang:

:pighug: I've only seen the one variety here....green shield shape.....and they have been good for me.

I get ladybugs...but they have sex on my plants and bugger off...:nono:....so I leave the stink bug as my aphid defence...they keep soil pests down too...
I saw one chasing a centipede once and they can't half shift....:headbang:

It says that they don't eat any thing other than plants here there are specific species that are predatory they have brown or black body's with banding along there back. Am now going to catch some and put them in a jar with fresh lettuce and some greenfly see what's what

Says the opposite here tho the bloody internet boggles
Screenshot_20210605-134456.png
:nono: :crying: I can't keep up haha

Wait until you Try it......Rocket Fuel......:superhero:....

I Think it will work on all plants....but the First Tester we had didn't Get it....so we are looking for more people to Test the Theory.......:pass:

If we could get this to work for med patients...I can't help Thinking it would be Much easier than harvesting and processing the plant...
My mom always eats hash.. lol and she doesn’t smoke anymore.
I personally scrape and like dab the finger goo.
Have you seen the people who use essential oils for all their needs? Even to get high.. some documentary about these recovered addicts that started a commune church thing.
Was hilarious, they were having a rave and they were all huffing blends of oils.. buddy had an oil for everything

It says that they don't eat any thing other than plants here there are specific species that are predatory they have brown or black body's with banding along there back. Am now going to catch some and put them in a jar with fresh lettuce and some greenfly see what's what
Oh ya!!

... and for the heads

My mom always eats hash.. lol and she doesn’t smoke anymore.
I personally scrape and like dab the finger goo.
Have you seen the people who use essential oils for all their needs? Even to get high.. some documentary about these recovered addicts that started a commune church thing.
Was hilarious, they were having a rave and they were all huffing blends of oils.. buddy had an oil for everything

Damn,Hash plant got downward curl this morning..... All others standing up and out. Did a water only yesterday morning...temps normal range 75-85, humidity at 45% this morn.
Quick thoughts anyone.
20210605_091146.jpg
20210605_091152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back