Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
good day folks how you all keeping im looking to buy some glass a nice beaker base bong and a dab rig with a few spare bangers
has anyone got some websites they would recommend to use
:pass:

good day folks how you all keeping im looking to buy some glass a nice beaker base bong and a dab rig with a few spare bangers
UK / us ?

Think the magic box is working.
20210506_082142.jpg

20210506_084946.jpg

10 days in the box, in solo ' s now.

My most recent glass purchases have been amazon and ebay.

thank you for the tip
Might be worth checking out some of the subscription sites for their discounted boxes, like “hemper” or mile high club.
they sometimes run sweet deals on their unsold boxes with assortments of glass and papers, etc

@Mossy ....been wantin to tell y'all about this dog Radar....if it wasn't for the obvious neglect this dog showed, I could imagine some one in my ms group secretly donating him to me. He's become my shadow and follows hand signals....somebody trained him to obey...not sure I can make use of his obvious capabilities....we've learned little more than his approx age of 3-5, apparently healthy but starved/caged long enough for nails to be so long he couldn't walk normally. He hit the jackpot with my wife....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back