Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a way to start the morning....... :pass:

I took two girls down yesterday....and took test bud from the next two on the list....

I've just rifled the test bud....fat/matured seed dropping out....and the terps smell so Good..I could eat me own fingers......:crying:

If me fingers weren't sticking to the keyboard....:crying:..it would be Perfect.

Now I'm going to wrap me still oily fingers 'round a coffee...and the heat from the coffee will release all hidden terps...sigh....

c03931753093bfd402eaa37acfa1fbd5.jpg

Deep Joy.....

1620286203004.png

Morning @dankstyle J :bighug:...get your hands off the x-box..and get some sleep.....:gamer:...

or I'll ground you and take all the electrics out your bedroom.........:eyebrows:

What a way to start the morning....... :pass:

I took two girls down yesterday....and took test bud from the next two on the list....

I've just rifled the test bud....fat/matured seed dropping out....and the terps smell so Good..I could eat me own fingers......:crying:

If me fingers weren't sticking to the keyboard....:crying:..it would be Perfect.

Now I'm going to wrap me still oily fingers 'round a coffee...and the heat from the coffee will release all hidden terps...sigh....

View attachment 1315113

Deep Joy.....

View attachment 1315114

I know the feeling this terpy flower is very sticky as well I believe it could be the teas of plant extract nature that really shows promise for sustainable gardening .Good morning mossy
20210504_223209.jpg

Morning @dankstyle J :bighug:...get your hands off the x-box..and get some sleep.....:gamer:...

or I'll ground you and take all the electrics out your bedroom.........:eyebrows:
I'm up I turn my flowering lights on also turn my veg lights on the next group .I run my lights at night to out smart people who would tell on me for growing the changed the law in Oregon all medical grows have to have permission from the owner of the land so I just put mine indoors an during the day its hidden but at night the lights go on .I always got lights going in the veg cabinet but its hidden an can go full stealth at a moment's notice. The only issue is the smell but the smell isn't illegal so I'm good for loud smells

Terps...ah I Mentioned your Pet Subject huh...?...

Wish you could smell them....

I know the feeling this terpy flower is very sticky as well I believe it could be the teas of plant extract nature that really shows promise for sustainable gardening .Good morning mossy View attachment 1315116
Beautiful @dankstyle J ............I'm back on the homebrew again.......:watering:....every time we use a gallon water bottle I'm recycling it as a Tea Pot....:biggrin:

Brown sugar or molases ...and anything else I can find....banana skins..aloe...lavender....borage......nettles.....tea for free....

I know the feeling this terpy flower is very sticky as well I believe it could be the teas of plant extract nature that really shows promise for sustainable gardening .Good morning mossy View attachment 1315116

BTW...what is it ....? tric density looks like something from the White Line....

Terps...ah I Mentioned your Pet Subject huh...?...

Wish you could smell them....

Beautiful @dankstyle J ............I'm back on the homebrew again.......:watering:....every time we use a gallon water bottle I'm recycling it as a Tea Pot....:biggrin:

Brown sugar or molases ...and anything else I can find....banana skins..aloe...lavender....borage......nettles.....tea for free....
Been using the roots an the shoots that form on radishes seems to work great also been diluting oat milk an coconut both are super great an the oat milk will create microbes on top dressings like crazy ,all those are great tea ingredients by the way I've digged nettle for years an aloe.

BTW...what is it ....? tric density looks like something from the White Line....
Thanks very much I'm getting a lot more tricomes these days using the living coco its cherry poptart which is Sunday driver xcherry dosido. Thanks for the rep to I think I'm on to something with this method things have been almost to good with flowers that have that super almost tacky resin content I have not seen in awhile

Been using the roots an the shoots that form on radishes seems to work great also been diluting oat milk an coconut both are super great an the oat milk will create microbes on top dressings like crazy ,all those are great tea ingredients by the way I've digged nettle for years an aloe.

One of the top ferts is about 60% silica...and I'm Thinking aloe is the top silica... :headbang: .....oh yes...and coconut water....I just haven't told hubby I'm buying it for the plants.....:crying:

Thanks very much I'm getting a lot more tricomes these days using the living coco its cherry poptart which is Sunday driver xcherry dosido. Thanks for the rep to I think I'm on to something with this method things have been almost to good with flowers that have that super almost tacky resin content I have not seen in awhile

If you can See a difference..it Must be good.

I Harvested Dragon/white earlier in the week...and the difference in the finger trim couldn't be more stark.

The Dragon/white was greenish..dense and stuck to my finger tips in clumps...and peeled off the same..
The Dragon/kush was icky/sticky see through golden...very tacky and had to be scraped off me fingers with me teeth......:biggrin:..then it stuck to me teeth....

Day and night difference....:headbang:..but both had the familiar incense/flower terps running through them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back