Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
you would be labelled an outright sex offender with that now also i think benny hill would be with Harvey Weinstein :hothot:

From what I Heard @St. Tom ...Benny Hill Deserved to be in with Harvey Crimescene.....:yeah:...

Classic...... :crying: ......you couldn't make that now...you'd get arrested.
you would be labelled an outright sex offender with that now also i think benny hill would be with Harvey Weinstein

I can't wait for a tme machine to be invented ... so that i can be held account for EVERYTHING i've ever said online .. or every post i've liked!!

TIme travellers are coming for us ... and guess what!?? .. They've read our posting history!!

:nono::nono::nono:

They coming for YOU aunty!!! (especially YOU!) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:bighug:

From what I Heard @St. Tom ...Benny Hill Deserved to be in with Harvey Crimescene.....:yeah:...
dirty old men remember dick emery
I can't wait for a tme machine to be invented ... so that i can be held account for EVERYTHING i've ever said online .. or every post i've liked!!

TIme travellers are coming for us ... and guess what!?? .. They've read our posting history!!

you would be fucked if you were famous in the 70s now and still working in the industry

No Crap Crunchy Chip tutorial
Mossy's no Crap Crunchy Chips..........

Flowery potato....microwaved....DO NOT prick the skin......you Want it to steam inside it's own skin....it makes them Fluffy....

IMG_0857.JPG

Leave the skins on....cut into chips...

IMG_0860.JPG

Cooking Fat...not oil...you Need the higher smoke point.......no chip pan..the wok does.... :headbang: ..

IMG_0864.JPG

Drain onto kitchen paper........and salt....

(Eat your hearts out all the triple fried chip people........:biggrin: ...you are wasting time...)

Last edited:

Does this face look scurred...........?...................:yoinks:....................I'd set @WildBill on them....he's not scurred of Anything....and he's used to dealing with Snakes.....:shooty:

Morning kittens............rain storm took out internet last night, lol, wife been chomping at the bit to watch her YT vids.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back