Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens............rain storm took out internet last night, lol, wife been chomping at the bit to watch her YT vids.....

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ... :pass: ..sharing one.....

When the internet goes off...and you realise your laptop is just a Box......:doh:..glad you are back up and running.

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ... :pass: ..sharing one.....

When the internet goes off...and you realise your laptop is just a Box......:doh:..glad you are back up and running.
still cloudy and overcast with thunder far off...gonna be another rainy day methinks......cool, grass could use it.

still cloudy and overcast with thunder far off...gonna be another rainy day methinks......cool, grass could use it.

We are going overcast ready for another bumpy patch too @Bill.de.Cat ....:pass:...forecast Thursday.....

I'm expecting the farmer to harvest the wheat field...I don't know if it will take another down pour...it looks over now...:headbang:

Nope @TheHappyClique ... :crying: ....but after watching cult documentries...I'm firmly in the belief that however Mad the idea seems...most people could have 15 Followers in a week.....:pass:

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.............................:what?:.......................................................:crying:

@wwwillie and @Son of Hobbes Deserve a massive rep slap from all of us for keeping AFN on the air.
Unseen Work.....:headbang:..Unseen Worry..

I don't Get it 100% @mohawk warrior :bighug:..But have a Big Hug. I Hope today is a Better day for you. :pass:
Just daily stuff I put up with...
But natives don’t pay tax. Trying to get this is another ball game...
I’ve had wal mart double scan shit to try and get the money back.. just bullshit I have to deal with..

And vertigo?? Auntie go get the calcium crystals blasted

But natives don’t pay tax.

That's what I was Guessing at....but I've never seen it mentioned before..... :headbang: ...the rest of our Canadians must be Natives.

So they weren't accepting your nationality card/ID....?

Yeah...that is a Thing...?....I'm Precious about me ears coz of the nerve damage....but...I Know that the problem is cal being delivered rather than oxygen closing down the tubes....so I can See it would work.

afternoon bill
But natives don’t pay tax. Trying to get this is another ball game...
I’ve had wal mart double scan shit to try and get the money back.. just bullshit I have to deal with..

hi mo how you doing
happy a very good afternoon to you sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back