Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No @WildBill ..cheers....I Think it is just a passing ear bug.......Fingers Crossed.....I Hate vertigo......:nono:

Yup.....:shooty:....
Ya auntie it’s a thing, the vertigo treatments..
Like a little laser blast and couple days for the deposits to fully break up and move ...
You can lay down and then sit-up/stand or something if you dizzy vertigo

Another fun fact only most black peoples seem to be aware of..
Natives of any kind make up less than 7%of the countries population here, yet we’re over 50%of the prisons population

I usually wander my way back around eventually…..stoners get lost from time to time :rofl:
You were one of the first people who really showed me what this place was about .and i dont know if you remember i won a fastbuds t-shirt in a live stoner interview that was a long time ago lol

I think last one in bc was like 500 bodies in the walls or something..
Catholic Church and the pope won’t even apologize

I was Reading that the other day....:nono:...unbelievable...except we have had exactly the same in the UK.

They have been Barbaric.....shame on them...:nono:....we can't get Political or we get into trouble...
But hell...the biggest form of institutional sex and violence abuse in the history of the World... in the name of religion.

Nuff said....:pass:

You were one of the first people who really showed me what this place was about .and i dont know if you remember i won a fastbuds t-shirt in a live stoner interview that was a long time ago lol
I do remember that, I had to pass on your mailing addy and had never seen a written address from where you live, I had to double check with mossy to make sure it looked right :rofl: :rofl:

I was Reading that the other day....:nono:...unbelievable...except we have had exactly the same in the UK.

They have been Barbaric.....shame on them...:nono:....we can't get Political or we get into trouble...
But hell...the biggest form of institutional sex and violence abuse in the history of the World... in the name of religion.

Nuff said....:pass:
I’d imagine they’ll find them at all of them same way as they hide their pedophiles .
They kidnapped the children right up until the late 60’s probably later..
I can see them shipping people all over the world... *cough cough** slavery
And by they I mean the churches..

Fun fact , the first registered business is the Vatican

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back