Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout: Morning folks

Good to see you @St. Tom :bighug:

Afternoon @Frank the Dank .......:pass:...sharing one........your food contributed to my Corona Cuff today...........

fattie.gif

it is Bad enough being between @Mañ'O'Green and @bushmasterar15 in the staff room....:crying:....I'm always Starving......

That's what I was Guessing at....but I've never seen it mentioned before..... :headbang: ...the rest of our Canadians must be Natives.

So they weren't accepting your nationality card/ID....?

Yeah...that is a Thing...?....I'm Precious about me ears coz of the nerve damage....but...I Know that the problem is cal being delivered rather than oxygen closing down the tubes....so I can See it would work.
Do you have allergies? Other than when really high, I can get vertigo when I have a strong pollen reaction.

That's what I was Guessing at....but I've never seen it mentioned before..... :headbang: ...the rest of our Canadians must be Natives.

So they weren't accepting your nationality card/ID....?

Yeah...that is a Thing...?....I'm Precious about me ears coz of the nerve damage....but...I Know that the problem is cal being delivered rather than oxygen closing down the tubes....so I can See it would work.
If all the Canadians on here are natives that’s bad ass... but highly unlikely.
You’d think this information would be in the welcome package for everyone..
I can rant and blabber for hours about the creation of the Indian act and the prisoner of war camps called reservations and why they all have military bases posted up around them and all the toxic bs like power plants and pipelines..
But trying to be happy today...
I’ll try and get some knowledge dropped here from time to time..
Right now they are uncovering mass graves of our children at every residential schools..
I think last one in bc was like 500 bodies in the walls or something..
Catholic Church and the pope won’t even apologize

But ya the gov gives us a card and that’s supposed to help..
nobody knows about it or even what to do..
it’s a joke
afternoon bill
hi mo how you doing

happy a very good afternoon to you sir
Tommyboy!!!!
Better today... had back 2 back BS yesterday and got drunk for first time in a while...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back