Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also assume to be able to spot Blue from a mile away…..those big eyes and what not:rofl:

But you forgot to take into account perspective .... I'm only 4 inches tall!!

:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Edit: ... I'm going to let you into a closely guarded secret ...... it's not Actually me in the photo!! ^_^ ... I know ... I'm a fraud ..... living a lie!!

Shhhhhh

You all Know I Look like this on me day off huh....?...HUH...HUH........:eyebrows:

1623769034663.png

Amazing what a bit of lippy does......sigh...........:kiss:...especially if I put me teeth in.........:eyebrows:

I was Reading that the other day....:nono:...unbelievable...except we have had exactly the same in the UK.

They have been Barbaric.....shame on them...:nono:....we can't get Political or we get into trouble...
But hell...the biggest form of institutional sex and violence abuse in the history of the World... in the name of religion.

Nuff said....:pass:
Never knew about the Canadian atrocities.

Colonial Britain's worldwide empire of the past has always fascinated me from a military, economic and interestingly a botanical standpoint.
Those are huge topics, but contextually, the ability of the old British Empire to effectively use EXTREME brutality to grow the Empire, also led to the empire's demise. With limited exposure to something only extremely remotely similar, the ability to rise to that level of brutality, must have weighed heavily on their souls. But, given the time it occurred, I suspect that it was lessened by the mental attitude of being "British" and entitled. Most all of the atrocities were economically based as so were ALL of the colonies that were once a part of the British Empire.
But in world history, it was not unusual, just not to the final level that the British Empire.

But you forgot to take into account perspective .... I'm only 4 inches tall!!

:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::yoinks:

Edit: ... I'm going to let you into a closely guarded secret ...... it's not Actually me in the photo!! ^_^ ... I know ... I'm a fraud ..... living a lie!!

Shhhhhh

Is any woman really looking like their pictures nowadays I’d be shocked.. filters
Ah! Perspective is everything :smoking:
dont be fooled frank.. 4 inches is never enough regardless of the angle

Never knew about the Canadian atrocities.

Colonial Britain's worldwide empire of the past has always fascinated me from a military, economic and interestingly a botanical standpoint.
Those are huge topics, but contextually, the ability of the old British Empire to effectively use EXTREME brutality to grow the Empire, also led to the empire's demise. With limited exposure to something only extremely remotely similar, the ability to rise to that level of brutality, must have weighed heavily on their souls. But, given the time it occurred, I suspect that it was lessened by the mental attitude of being "British" and entitled. Most all of the atrocities were economically based as so were ALL of the colonies that were once a part of the British Empire.
But in world history, it was not unusual, just not to the final level that the British Empire.

@WildBill.. we aren't allowed to get political...so we'll probably get Muted...But..if you Look at the UK....we are like a pimple on the arse of the Universe....:shrug: ...the Only way we could do what we did was by being absolutely Brutal.
No-one says Welcome in...feel free to take Control...:pass:

I’m shocked! Next thing you’ll tell me Mossy isn’t a real dragon!:face:

I'm NOT......?.......:yoinks:...well...someone could have broken that to me Gently...sob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back