Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Farrell with dreadlocks and a Bikini huh @Frank the Dank ....?..........................:eyebrows:
I tried the bikini but couldn’t handle the chafing…..I eventually settled on something in between a kilt and a mini skirt….
Is any woman really looking like their pictures nowadays I’d be shocked.. filters

dont be fooled frank.. 4 inches is never enough regardless of the angle
:crying:

I tried the bikini but couldn’t handle the chafing…..I eventually settled on something in between a kilt and a mini skirt….

Suits you Sir.........:headbang:....
1623770101235.png

This is Naughty step bait for ole; blue!! ... and i AINT falling for it this time!!

:gary:

:crying::crying::crying: Go On....I've been thrown outta better places than AFN....................................Ooops............................:crying:

Yes, a lot like that, but I made mine from a Mexican horsehair blanket I got at the farmers market…..it’s really itchy and I get strange looks, but damnit that thing is durable!

And.....when it is done you can roll it up and smoke it.....:smoker:...if I was closer...I'd buy one meself.........:eyebrows:

Anyway...can't sit here all day yapping.......gotta get a bit of Work done...........

(afore you lot get Banned......:crying:...)
Take my land and now my internet sites
Jesus.. I guess I’ll see y’all in couple months to take my harvest to

Forgot to add this guy in:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back