Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
both really if its good enough i dont mind paying a bit extra for shipping but im based in europe
Vapefiend think I still have a code lying around

Also have a cheeky code for fastbudz if any one interested

Edit vapefiend code working still / 420

Not sure what
A
Instructions please you think I could use that to root Acer cuttings I've never had any luck with Acer's
Not sure what acers are but it's a CloneKing25. 1st batch got screwed by a cold spell and couldn't kept tank temp up around 80. This is 2nd batch, tank temp stayed in 80 area. Cleaning with bleach eater now and going to attempt rose cuttings next. The two hardest plants for me to clone.

That homestead looks absolutely beautiful my friend. I'd give my left nut to be back on our homestead nothing beats land living
Thanks bro. I never forget for a moment how lucky I am to be here. They will have to carry me out of here :rofl:

@Mossy ....been wantin to tell y'all about this dog Radar....if it wasn't for the obvious neglect this dog showed, I could imagine some one in my ms group secretly donating him to me. He's become my shadow and follows hand signals....somebody trained him to obey...not sure I can make use of his obvious capabilities....we've learned little more than his approx age of 3-5, apparently healthy but starved/caged long enough for nails to be so long he couldn't walk normally. He hit the jackpot with my wife....

Aw Bless him @automan2 ..... :pighug: ..and you and the Missus for taking him on...

Every dog deserves a Loving Home....

Seems like he Found his.....:d5:....Great to hear...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back