Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.

:crying: Sorry @WildBill ..I'm Stoned as a Coot.....:crying:....

LOL! I'm trying to get in the same state of mind n body. Canna coffee hasn't hit its mark yet on either. My never ending list of stuff to do isn't getting worked on..............at least the stuff I can't get done on the laptop.

LOL! I'm trying to get in the same state of mind n body. Canna coffee hasn't hit its mark yet on either. My never ending list of stuff to do isn't getting worked on..............at least the stuff I can't get done on the laptop.

I trimmed two girls..... chewed the finger trim off me fingers...and now I'm flippin trippin.......:doc1:....

I took a an involuntary Sleep...........:dragon8:..and woke up still Stoned.....

Do Not Try this at Home.......
what.gif

:crying: :crying::crying:

Normal Service has been resumed.....:biggrin:...Look at this face...do I look Stoned to you.....?

Have you reached your state of meditation yet @WildBill ....?.........Ohhhmmmm.....:zen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back