Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis caturday and me feline is being a lazy bum! :kitty:
85B8F251-5308-4F63-8457-6521AF3A2803.jpeg

Think it’s time for me to get into lazy bum mode as well cuz it’s a rainy Saturday here!
image.jpg

King palm for breakfast to start the day out on the right track! :woohoo1:
:pass:

My mom always eats hash.. lol and she doesn’t smoke anymore.
I personally scrape and like dab the finger goo.

All the time I spent trying to teach my Mother how to use canna for pain relief.....with no good results.....
If I'd told her...go rub the plant...chew the oil off your finger tips...she could have Managed that...no problem.

Also...I was saying in the back shop.....RSO is basically pure essential oil of cannabis.......but it takes a Lot of dangerous processing....
If we could say to cancer patients...we have a Very Simple way for you to harvest pure essential canna oil.....all you need is your fingers...game changer.

Plus..the effect is Kicking Way before you would harvest the plant..... :pass: ...so probably the Fastest option...could be a game changer......

Have you seen the people who use essential oils for all their needs? Even to get high.. some documentary about these recovered addicts that started a commune church thing.
Was hilarious, they were having a rave and they were all huffing blends of oils.. buddy had an oil for everything

Nope....but....there is a kinda Logic there...if you know aromatherapy.......:biggrin:.....

Because we have been Talking in the back shop about it...with no real available info... the other day I took 2 small fans...hand stripped them..then scoped them...and I have to say it looked surprisingly Efficient.....:headbang:..I could only find one little spot of amber left between the two....:pass:

No it’s actually 1 of these here...... :cooldance:
D85EABC5-3716-41DD-B455-683D40400912.jpeg

Smoked cigarettes for way too long so bongs kill me so these are all I use! Hence the reason I order em like this versus buying local! :eyebrows:
FB573BBF-A8B9-4D21-A5F8-9C54AA711A03.jpeg
1424BC6F-2672-4165-8863-A3EE2BB8271D.jpeg

Tend to smoke 2-4 of these a day so ordering a case can usually last me 2-3 weeks or so! :smokeit:

Not off the top of me head @Bill.de.Cat ..Sorry....the only thing I Know that looks like that is Nitrogen sensitivity........:pass:
yeah, was leaning that way but the other plants are way more greener than the hash plant so was kinda wondering if reading it right...laptop on porch now so I can just put it in infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back