Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, more than 6 has me feeling out of sorts all day.. like I'm standing half a step over from where I actually am..

Shame...... :headbang: ....

Just a regular snooze fest i is

If we could get you to do that over the net.....you'd be worth a bloody Fortune,.... :pass:

When I woke up I was assailed by a Foul Stench.......:yoinks:...I quickly shut the windows door......but it was still coming in through the vents...I looked out to try to pinpoint it and realised they were harvesting the corriander fields....OMG...I Hate Corriander....and the whole air was thick with it...
You couldn't get away from it...

I suppose they saw the rain forecast and dived to get it in because it was seeded and well over......fingers crossed the rain has killed any they left...:nono:

At least I didn't have to worry about the canna smell...:pass:

Watching the annual Shark Week and they get to the only shark that scares me. The Tiger.......I'm not interested in surfin the 'little' waves in Cali(Great Whie) or swimming in murky water in Florida(Nasty ass Bull shark)
I thought I read they going extinct, the tiger sharks
Check your pm’s Bill I am
Was gonna post a will I am song... but man he has way too many with people I don’t know he went all p.diddy lol

When I harvested at the house I would always bring a few down with me...we used to stick them in a tub..then release them.

If there were any escapees....when it got dark they would always come over and crawl up my legs......hubby says the canna in me was so systemic..they Thought I was the Mother plant.....:crying:
But you are heheheheh

Where’s me caturday nipp!!!

Should be a rockstar kush or a death bubba
image.jpg

If we could get you to do that over the net.....you'd be worth a bloody Fortune,.... :pass:
The Catching Z’s podcast 2$ monthly subscription complete with grow tips

But you are heheheheh

Hubby says if they bring drug sniffing dogs into the airport I'm screwed...coz the dog will pinpoint me and they'll not be able to Find any...so I'll be on cavity search..... :crying:

Where’s me caturday nipp!!!

I've had mine.....been out.....Tickled the girls.....chewed me finger tips.......:zen:....got a Float on......ohhhmmmm........

Hubby says if they bring drug sniffing dogs into the airport I'm screwed...coz the dog will pinpoint me and they'll not be able to Find any...so I'll be on cavity search..... :crying:

I've had mine.....been out.....Tickled the girls.....chewed me finger tips.......:zen:....got a Float on......ohhhmmmm........
Mmmmm fingers heheheh

Lost my purple colour in the orgy.. kinda shifted to a blue tint on edge of leaf slowly going green...
Jinxed it lol maybe I’ll do them like a orchid and use ice cubes??

Afternoon @TheHappyClique ...have you had your Caturday smoke break........?.... :pass:

Do you get rid of your stink bugs...?.....I'm always happy to see them...they are voracious pest control.....:headbang:

I've seen the scare stories that they can turn you bud Nasty...but I've never had it happen in over 10 years
The green with orange banding feed on fresh sap mainly so they can spread stuff and chew shoots it's the black and brown variant I thought was the invasive predators? Id obviously listen to any knowledge u can share if am mistaken ! It's them or vine weevel and the stinks pretty much all I see after I fag splash the plants. That's literally the only thing I learnt in school I've kept fag stumps make great pesticide ever tried it ? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back