Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
She passed out not even 3 minutes after the picture.. you need a mo, lol I have no clue how but I’m like a baby whisperer heheh

Maybe we have Found your Hidden Talent @mohawk warrior ....?.....It wasn't just mini mo mo that got a Sleep..........:snooze:..I went out like a light....

Maybe we have Found your Hidden Talent @mohawk warrior ....?.....It wasn't just mini mo mo that got a Sleep..........:snooze:..I went out like a light....

Cold as ice mossy
Just a regular snooze fest i is:crying:

Hi @Waira no I didn’t look up but didn’t see a vendor thing next to name and just thought it’s weird he disappeared right after ....
They any good?
And ya coulda all messaged me instead of LS lol :face:

Cold as ice mossy
Just a regular snooze fest i is:crying:

Hi @Waira no I didn’t look up but didn’t see a vendor thing next to name and just thought it’s weird he disappeared right after ....
They any good?
And ya coulda all messaged me instead of LS lol :face:

..... BearHill dude is a ghost cat,....in, then gone for months,...fades in,...out again,... :shrug:
Yup, I understand, no designation in his name or Avatar about being a breeder = more :shrug: , but searching him to find out who da cat is would have revealed the BearHill ties...
Offhand, I have no idea what the scoop is on his genetics, his section was slated for archiving in fact! We did a round of testing I think, that's why he got hooked up officially back then...

:rofl: I went from RP to here, didn't see Aunty's post until after the fact, and you were present in here at the time, sooooo... :biggrin:

Watching the annual Shark Week and they get to the only shark that scares me. The Tiger.......I'm not interested in surfin the 'little' waves in Cali(Great Whie) or swimming in murky water in Florida(Nasty ass Bull shark)

@Mossy is this you????? Lmao
627D814D-5F4F-4FE0-A62B-C1599C60C550.png

Reactions: Mossy

Mossy

Haha...No...but I want one now..Cheers Derek...
Tiger Sharks out in the open sea and Bull Sharks in the shallow water 2 or 3 feet deep we are on the menu here. Most other sharks are really not aggressive under normal circumstances. Then there is the Great Whites off the coast of California. I have only caught a glimpse of one once off of Catalina Island but they are swimming around you all the time in the Channel Islands. Once again they are not hunting humans but you do not want to look like a wounded seal and cause a case of mistaken identity :rofl: Most of the time you don't see many sharks unless you go looking for them. This is us doing that in the Bahamas with Stuart Cove.

_dsc0556_#1.jpg

_dsc0624_#1.jpg

You do have to sign a waiver to go on this dive:yoinks:

:sleeping:.............. Good Morfnoevight All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back