Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
hd_e05f2fb1-5bd0-4402-9425-e9eb7538057c_booty_logo.gif
I could really cook with her help.:eyebrows:

I could really cook with her help.:eyebrows:

Have a nice evening LiveStoners

@mohawk warrior .. I've just seen your RP ... I'm not sure what we can do mate . It's flagged up, but we can't get into PMs
I'd PM Mossy or Hobbesy (or me, but i cant deal with it until 2moro) ... and explain what's happened!

:bighug:

edit: no idea how i quoted Bill on that! pffft - stoners! :D

@mohawk warrior .. I've just seen your RP ... I'm not sure what we can do mate . It's flagged up, but we can't get into PMs
I'd PM Mossy or Hobbesy (or me, but i cant deal with it until 2moro) ... and explain what's happened!

Did you get into my last batch of live rosin?
I just took a little hit with it and it's slapping my ass around! Very nice! :dizzy::baked:

Roger that
Take it easy blue!!!!
most pull around 6oz each but I had one that gave me close to 16oz cured.
:eyebrows: Hmmmmmmm couple more or boost the lighting.... maybe couple more and some how block half the tent??

Last edited:

@mohawk warrior ...contrary to popular belief we don't/don't want to ever be in your site mails.
The member who mailed you IS currently on site vendors list.
My guess is..he looked at your Cultivators badge..and that is why he contacted you.
He has been MIA from AFN for a while so I Think we will have 1 of the Team contact him and ask that he restricts his offers through official channels. :toke:

:smoking: yo @mohawk warrior --- did you look myroaches up here? He is BearHill seeds,... and we can't erase anything from PM's much less see/access them (hence the "Private" part), only the participants in that PM can in their own posts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back