Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well .. It IS getting frosty in the garden!! ^_^

View attachment 1326237

:bighug:
Oh I can’t wait for magic like that in my tent...
Seriously may have to pull plug on the tent though... not enough lumens in there.
Morning Mo - All good thanks!

:vibe:
I got something that’ll get ya moving
:biggrin: When I'm speed reading it does that to me too @mohawk warrior :crying:..brain tic...

We are having an 80's music day in the staff room.......:pass:....everyone is Stoned....sooo...Usual Friday..........:headbang:
B-E-A-utiful

Oh I can’t wait for magic like that in my tent...
Seriously may have to pull plug on the tent though... not enough lumens in there.

I got something that’ll get ya moving

B-E-A-utiful

Yes indeed!! It cetainly got me movin' ^_^

Thanks Mo - It's a Super Sativa Seed Club - Fat Petes Cookie ... They look pretty reliable (altough not taste tested yet!!)

You need to win a light!! :rofl: :rofl: Mars Hydro have given 3 away recently! Keep your eyes peeled!! :D

Yes indeed!! It cetainly got me movin' ^_^

Thanks Mo - It's a Super Sativa Seed Club - Fat Petes Cookie ... They look pretty reliable (altough not taste tested yet!!)

You need to win a light!! :rofl: :rofl: Mars Hydro have given 3 away recently! Keep your eyes peeled!! :D

Whhhhaaattt!!!??? You can win lights?
Oh I’ve missed so much.
I seen there was a tester thread but was told it died

Looks like I can keep the tent alive... maybe

Is big smo still on here? How many plants can I do under the 4 cob pack? One?

Last edited:
Taking my lil angel on a walk
image.jpg

Whhhhaaattt!!!??? You can win lights?
Oh I’ve missed so much.
I seen there was a tester thread but was told it died

I was asked to help resurect it .. like a phoenix from the ashes!!! :rofl: It's done now, Shum and Nizmo both scored a light ... Shums looked impressive - Big un! SP6500 (something lke that!)

:peek:

It's like a catch 22 .. you need to get your tent rocking to get in on the action ... but you need a light to get the tent going!!
Get a bunch of CFLs if you're strapped for cash - Old school style!! :D

GenuineDimFlatfish-max-1mb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back