Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancing my azz off

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ... :friday: ..Happy Friday......

I need me Danced lowered........:yoinks:...ATM...it is all in me Head..........hasn't reached me legs yet.....:crying:.

I'm still sitting on the settee....with a blanket on me knees...to try to warm them up afore I try to spark them into movement.
We are cold..forecast Rain...Again...........:shrug:...

The Rain in Spain falls main on Mossys hoose.......:crying:

Morning @Bill.de.Cat ... :friday: ..Happy Friday......

I need me Danced lowered........:yoinks:...ATM...it is all in me Head..........hasn't reached me legs yet.....:crying:.

I'm still sitting on the settee....with a blanket on me knees...to try to warm them up afore I try to spark them into movement.
We are cold..forecast Rain...Again...........:shrug:...

The Rain in Spain falls main on Mossys hoose.......:crying:
Yeah , I got 2 toes tapping. That's about as good as it gets anymore. Finally had a good sleep period after 2 nights of up n downs. But went to bed early as it was raining hard so of course I'm up eary...6 hrs seems to be my sleep #

Damn FB. Got about 50 people a day wanting to be my friend but none of them show up when I got furniture to move...
Actually think it's FB algorithm sending faked up requests to get you to log in so they can keep advertising revenue up

Yeah , I got 2 toes tapping. That's about as good as it gets anymore. Finally had a good sleep period after 2 nights of up n downs. But went to bed early as it was raining hard so of course I'm up eary...6 hrs seems to be my sleep #

Hey..they say it is the Thought that Counts @Bill.de.Cat ... :crying: ....I've run so many Marathons in me head.....I'm fit as a Lop and I dn't get the Blisters......
Hup 2..3..4..:pass:
Hup 2..3..4..:pass:

Now the other eyelid.......:crying:

Damn FB. Got about 50 people a day wanting to be my friend but none of them show up when I got furniture to move...
Actually think it's FB algorithm sending faked up requests to get you to log in so they can keep advertising revenue up

MeThinks you probably Spot On with that Thought .....:headbang:

What................too Soon.................?...... :crying:

Well .. It IS getting frosty in the garden!! ^_^

SSSCFOC2.jpg

:bighug:

Still wiping eye boogies lol swear you just called us all losers than I re read

How’s everyone today?

:biggrin: When I'm speed reading it does that to me too @mohawk warrior :crying:..brain tic...

We are having an 80's music day in the staff room.......:pass:....everyone is Stoned....sooo...Usual Friday..........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back