Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

All your plants are looking great! No idea what the spots are.. I would ask Waira or post in the infirmary. Might be a pest, so earlier the better.
Great that Leb27 is almost done. Always a relief to get them cut, hanging, and ready for jars,
Thanks! Yes I'll kind of miss these girls in their current state but it'll be good to get them to the next :biggrin:.I'll be watching those spots, it's late enough now I hope it won't be a problem. I'll wait till I freak out to bug waira with it:rofl:

Here's the probably last pics of my Monk lady. I'll be taking her down soon. She's gone through this wet season with only one small mold spot. @puffy View attachment 1103471 View attachment 1103473

Very nice, I got high hopes for your LebxMonk cross, it will be pure indica seeing as how you got the Leb27V2, which is the indy pheno, and Monk which is indy as well. Next season, get some Royal Dane and Leb27S and do a cross there as well and you'll have two IBL hybrids in each category :)

Leb27 is a week or so away. These were the latest-started lebs in the biggest pot...2 plants in a 10 gallon fabric pot. They probably had the least survival stimulus so got to put on more nice buddage :smoking:View attachment 1103474 View attachment 1103475

I've never used pots that size, I used 18 liters at most, most often 12. Royal Dane \ Leb \ Thypoon \ Danish Passion \ Early Dane \ Nepal \ Royal Nepal all finished early\mid August for me that way. I know I compromise yield with that small pots, but the three weeks shaved off the finishing time is well worth it, and can be compensated with numbers. In my climate, taking plants until September severely raises the chance for mold, plus you get the hunters and foragers hitting the woods an masse.

How did the seed harvest come along? I remember you finding an absolute stud of a leb27v2 male which was super early, did you only do l27 x monk or did you also use a monk male somewhere?

Very nice, I got high hopes for your LebxMonk cross, it will be pure indica seeing as how you got the Leb27V2, which is the indy pheno, and Monk which is indy as well. Next season, get some Royal Dane and Leb27S and do a cross there as well and you'll have two IBL hybrids in each category :)
I've got Royal Dane and Wild Monk on my list. And I need both Leb phenos.:thumbsup:

I've never used pots that size, I used 18 liters at most, most often 12. Royal Dane \ Leb \ Thypoon \ Danish Passion \ Early Dane \ Nepal \ Royal Nepal all finished early\mid August for me that way. I know I compromise yield with that small pots, but the three weeks shaved off the finishing time is well worth it, and can be compensated with numbers. In my climate, taking plants until September severely raises the chance for mold, plus you get the hunters and foragers hitting the woods an masse.

How did the seed harvest come along? I remember you finding an absolute stud of a leb27v2 male which was super early, did you only do l27 x monk or did you also use a monk male somewhere?
That was a beautiful Leb male alright, but I didn't get a lot of seed from his crosses:shrug: and I missed out on crossing the straight Leb somehow. I got lots of monk x monk seed and a fair amount of monk x leb, and some leb x monk. And an Alf5 x Leb cross I'm excited about.
I won't be using 10g pots for these next time that's for sure... 5 seems like it would be enough, do you think that would give enough root restriction to get an early to mid September finish?

Seems like the decent growing weather is behind us now, so this is where we just tough it out.:warrior:
This Z6 x Erdebei x Haze is filling in real nice, but kind of slower than I would like lol.
DSCN5618.JPG

DSCN5620.JPG

Seems like the decent growing weather is behind us now, so this is where we just tough it out.:warrior:
This Z6 x Erdebei x Haze is filling in real nice, but kind of slower than I would like lol.
View attachment 1105337
View attachment 1105338
Looks great! My gifted Z6 crosses have been kinda slow to finish at 42N. One came down last week and one will go til Monday. One started flowering 3 wks later that the other.
May run again next Spring, looking for an Auto.
Your C99 Freezeland is a beautiful plant!

Looks great! My gifted Z6 crosses have been kinda slow to finish at 42N. One came down last week and one will go til Monday. One started flowering 3 wks later that the other.
May run again next Spring, looking for an Auto.
Your C99 Freezeland is a beautiful plant!
:thanks: I hope they can keep up the momentum:worship: one of the Z6 is a week or two behind....that's the taller one and also a little more frost on it. I'll get them through one way or another:pass:

Back