Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Oh, and the business I'm tending to is this
View attachment 1106868
I bought this boat that's down in western Washington. It belonged to a dear old friend who passed away last spring. After being on it a bit we started keeping an eye out for one of this model. Rawson 30' pilothouse sloop. It's our retirement boat. We still have the 80 year old troller but she's losing her luster:smoking: I'm going down to secure it for the winter and will be bringing it up in the spring.

sail-ing a-waaaay... :hula: ppp

That's awesome @Jraven :d5:......full jars of dank homegrown and a new boat, what a year :smoking:.....congratulations on both buddy, enjoy :cheers:
Oh, and the business I'm tending to is this
View attachment 1106868
I bought this boat that's down in western Washington. It belonged to a dear old friend who passed away last spring. After being on it a bit we started keeping an eye out for one of this model. Rawson 30' pilothouse sloop. It's our retirement boat. We still have the 80 year old troller but she's losing her luster:smoking: I'm going down to secure it for the winter and will be bringing it up in the spring.

So happy you are getting the boat you want. May you aways wind in your sails.

Jraven, congrats on the Monk harvest and the secure of the boat you wanted. :d5::pass:

sail-ing a-waaaay... :hula: ppp

That's awesome @Jraven :d5:......full jars of dank homegrown and a new boat, what a year :smoking:.....congratulations on both buddy, enjoy :cheers:
:thanks:Lol, I'm not sure if I should be congratulated or sent in to get my head examined. :wall: :haha: As is often the case with boats though, things lined up in a certain way for this one so I just have to go along with the karmic wheel. :cools:

Congrats on the Monk and Leb harvest. Can’t wait to hear how a well cured bud smokes.
Nice sounding boat. Lots of great times ahead.

Getting a short sunbreak here so took some pics. The tomatoes are done and down so I've brought the two C99 x Freezeland into the solarium
DSCN5630.JPG
DSCN5629.JPG

DSCN5631.JPG

Last edited:
Back