Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

It was just a trip for me to find something that doesn't mind my weather lol. I'm all gushy over it:haha: They sure didn't need a lot of babying:biggrin:
Keep after that MoB, I'm sure it will be worthwhile, hope she gets to finish in style:worship:
:d5::d5::d5:
I promised them a sunny day then the fog started rolling in...I think it'll blow on by though View attachment 1101821
lovely pic
Here's the probably last pics of my Monk lady. I'll be taking her down soon. She's gone through this wet season with only one small mold spot. @puffy View attachment 1103471 View attachment 1103473
looking like the Outdoor Queen she is
Oh yeah and these spots started showing up on some fans on the Z6...Anyone know what that is?View attachment 1103492
looks like tiny vampire suck marks
Real close for the last Leb27s in fact I just took the top off this one after I took the pic
View attachment 1105339
I'd wait a bit but it's getting foxy. The white pistils are new
View attachment 1105340
looking ripe! Reflowering, time to harvest! I've let this go just to see, and my conclusion is bud quality suffers

:d5::d5::d5:

lovely pic

looking like the Outdoor Queen she is

looks like tiny vampire suck marks

looking ripe! Reflowering, time to harvest! I've let this go just to see, and my conclusion is bud quality suffers
Just finishing up the Monk trimming, then I dive into the Leb. You're right it''s not getting better.:doh:
So I'll get these put away in the drying cabinet and then the next ones will be fine while I go down south to take care of some business. Just for a week. The other plants are pacing themselves so no pressure and the weather will still be mild.
The 'business' is kind of fun in a way...I'll do a report:smoking:

Great stuff my friend the weather in Oregon has been bad the geese are already starting to migrate the cold an wet is molding crops throughout the state glad I pulled a crop before it hit the fan still looking to get a crop better then last year but if everything had worked out weather wise it would have been a great year.

Great stuff my friend the weather in Oregon has been bad the geese are already starting to migrate the cold an wet is molding crops throughout the state glad I pulled a crop before it hit the fan still looking to get a crop better then last year but if everything had worked out weather wise it would have been a great year.
It's 45f and raining hard this morning...pretty standard for here and now. I've learned that Sept 15 is my finish date, it's going to be a slow go to finish up what I have going.But they look great I need to keep them happy from the roots up:biggrin:, they won't be getting much sun now.

Oh, and the business I'm tending to is this
f628035b21f55677eebf9f493547c14d--jpg-sailboats.jpg

I bought this boat that's down in western Washington. It belonged to a dear old friend who passed away last spring. After being on it a bit we started keeping an eye out for one of this model. Rawson 30' pilothouse sloop. It's our retirement boat. We still have the 80 year old troller but she's losing her luster:smoking: I'm going down to secure it for the winter and will be bringing it up in the spring.

Oh, and the business I'm tending to is this
View attachment 1106868
I bought this boat that's down in western Washington. It belonged to a dear old friend who passed away last spring. After being on it a bit we started keeping an eye out for one of this model. Rawson 30' pilothouse sloop. It's our retirement boat. We still have the 80 year old troller but she's losing her luster:smoking: I'm going down to secure it for the winter and will be bringing it up in the spring.
So happy you are getting the boat you want. May you aways wind in your sails.

Back