Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

Really nice frost on that Leb. Monk and the backdrop are awesome!

Great job man! This one is a beauty (and all the rest too), killing it up there! and stashing up for the winter. Hope you enjoy them

Cheers

Looking great Jraven Bro ! Leb27 is very frosty and always great to see your part of the world, esp since its dry here, and not looking its best.:pass:

Thanks my friends :toke: Here's some of last nights evening glow:pass:
DSCN5609.JPG

The girls get another sunny day today then it'll be back to the grey. It was 48F in the greenhouse this AM it will be in the 80s today for a while :thumbsup:

Having exactly the same weather today here in MI. Lows in 40s at night, and today they are saying 80 degrees and rain. Such weird weather. You have one spectacular view, Jraven.
Thanks Al :toke: The 80F will just be in the greenhouse. If it ever hit the 80's outdoor we'd all probably just melt here :rofl::rofl: 65 will be tops:thumbsup:
Tomorrow will be back to misty and 50-60 degrees.

Love seeing your garden and scenery, looks like things are going well.

What's your feed regimen like? Are you using the same base soil for all your plants? Nutes/feeding are where I'd like to improve, I think my plants could've been even better if I had a better handle on feeding.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Love seeing your garden and scenery, looks like things are going well.

What's your feed regimen like? Are you using the same base soil for all your plants? Nutes/feeding are where I'd like to improve, I think my plants could've been even better if I had a better handle on feeding.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Thanks heelo, it's going ok here. I didn't get as much from the autos this year as I would like but I will have plenty. :smoking:
I feed with a aerated tea weekly. molasses, EWC, seaweed, compost basically. They are mostly in the same soil I have been working on. It still needs tuning. I'd like to attain something close to water-only. I got a few different bags of soil to experiment with but didn't see a lot of difference:shrug:I don't mind buying a few additives for the tea ( recharge and mycos, etc) but am not using bottled feeds. :pass:

Back