Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

I haven't heard of most of the strains you grow no real surprise but it's cool n interesting such differences in names n strains in Alaska do you guys have the old school genetics like ak 47, blueberry, bubba kush anything along those lines?

I haven't heard of most of the strains you grow no real surprise but it's cool n interesting such differences in names n strains in Alaska do you guys have the old school genetics like ak 47, blueberry, bubba kush anything along those lines?
Most of what I grew this year was from forum members @StickMan , @Mandalorian and one from @Magic, and then the Danes from Hybrids from Hell in Denmark. So yep, unfamiliar genetics always looking for things that can handle a cool, wet and grey climate with long daylight hours:thumbsup:

Z6 x Erdebei x Haze gonna get some sun today
DSCN5592.JPG

DSCN5593.JPG

Leb27 bud some brownish pistils starting to show
DSCN5596.JPG

Looking great J . :woohoo1::thumbsup:
:pass:

Just thought I'd pop in and compliment your lovely garden. Great work as always.
Hey thanks for coming by and for the good word:thanks::pass:

Great work, they are looking very happy. :thumbsup:
Thanks Al, I'm trying my best to keep em happy:smoking:

uh, yeah, what everybody else has said :smoking: ppp
Lol, that'll work brother:cheers:
Thanks everyone:smokeout: it's been a pretty fun grow for me:pighug:

I think they would work good for you. Hybrids from Hell have other high latitude strains, these were some of the hardiest. The monk doesn't have a lot of frost, and I haven't tried it much. I'm sure it'll be mild. Leb is way sexier...one of the stinkier strains I've grown. Stoney too, I shared some of the outdoor one (grew in the ground in the garden) and it was well liked.
Gorgeous @Jr aven ! Z6 cross is really kicking into action. :worship:Need to get info on the Leb and Monk. Could be great in my area.

Back