Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

I think they would work good for you. Hybrids from Hell have other high latitude strains, these were some of the hardiest. The monk doesn't have a lot of frost, and I haven't tried it much. I'm sure it'll be mild. Leb is way sexier...one of the stinkier strains I've grown. Stoney too, I shared some of the outdoor one (grew in the ground in the garden) and it was well liked.
May look into the Leb. Stoney is good. Mild is just fine with me too, but not so much for my friends. Great season!

May look into the Leb. Stoney is good. Mild is just fine with me too, but not so much for my friends. Great season!
I'm hoping the Leb will be in stock by spring, (it' s out right now ) I really want to grow it next time and I only got a couple seeds from my repro attempt.

I'm hoping the Leb will be in stock by spring, (it' s out right now ) I really want to grow it next time and I only got a couple seeds from my repro attempt.
After you mentioned where they came from, I went on the site and noticed that they were sold out. Hoping for a repro. And I’ll pick some up.
Nice to run some photos that finish without too much worry. Spotted a tiny bit of BR on my MoB today. She needs two more weeks, so not sure if she’ll finish.

After you mentioned where they came from, I went on the site and noticed that they were sold out. Hoping for a repro. And I’ll pick some up.
Nice to run some photos that finish without too much worry. Spotted a tiny bit of BR on my MoB today. She needs two more weeks, so not sure if she’ll finish.
It was just a trip for me to find something that doesn't mind my weather lol. I'm all gushy over it:haha: They sure didn't need a lot of babying:biggrin:
Keep after that MoB, I'm sure it will be worthwhile, hope she gets to finish in style:worship:

Leb27 frost
DSCN5601.JPG

O yeah! Looking very nice.
Looking awesome
Jraven[emoji106][emoji106][emoji482]
You're Having a great grow season up in the north country[emoji267]
Thanks guys. It's been fun hanging out with the plants all summer instead of going to work:smoking:
Same as you these next few weeks are going to be crucial. Let's hope nature smiles on us:worship::pass:

Back