Outdoor Jraven's Alaska Summer 2019

I kept meaning to bump that thread when I referenced it for the current cobs. I ordered some husks from Amazon and I think it will be a lifetime supply:haha: there's a lot of them lol. Would be good to get fresh ones though.:pass:

Ohhhh you can use dried ones? Well that would make it easier! You can sure buy anything on Amazon lol

Ohhhh you can use dried ones? Well that would make it easier! You can sure buy anything on Amazon lol
Dry ones work well,if you soak them in hot water before packing .The sweat is critical in the process.Just a little practice the end product is well worth it.We need some more cob converts.Good luck .Peace please

Well it does rain a lot here smokey...even with the relative drought we've experienced this year. Keeps things pretty green alright. Keep on growing bro it took me a few years and quite a bit of infrastructure wrangling to get to where I could grow enough for the winter. Pretty much free of town weed now:pass:

Jraven,:d5: that sounds nice even in drought you still get enough rain to green things. Thanks Bro, i am a newbie still, first grow was last christmas when i started. I was thinking of a cob of corn :pass:

Lol no kiddin' really different environment...Was just thinking about the Green Poison F1FV. If it works for you as well as it worked for me that would give it a pretty wide range:clapper:
The regular green poison is ultra fast with good mold resistance I can only imagine the speed of the fast one has got to be crazy fast I really like gp shes a great plant an a high med values well .

The regular green poison is ultra fast with good mold resistance I can only imagine the speed of the fast one has got to be crazy fast I really like gp shes a great plant an a high med values well .
There was no mold problem with the gp fast photo either. It did take them a while to finish but that seems to be standard here. I wish I had one this year I would have sprinkled some Danish pollen on her

This morning's foggy dew
DSCN5570.JPG

With spider webs
DSCN5571.JPG

That bottom pic is awesome! All covered in webbing.

spiders like to cover our world in the fall:pass:
enjoy grobro!
It's been a great year for the spiders here. Sure didn't realize how much activity though till the heavy fog got on them. The interior corners of the cabin look kind of like that too:haha:

Back